Product Code: 12SW18
Our best selling industrial tower system, the LEADER PRO. This quality industrial tower conforms to the 3T method and is certified to EN1004 2004. Each tower includes four castors with individual lockable brakes for easy movement and safety. Legs adjust up to a maximum of 8cm for work on uneven ground and guardrail secured on top of scaffold tower for safety. For details component list please see item specifications.
- Dual brake on / off system.
- Quick release pull rings with stainless steel pin on all bracing.
- Smooth and ribbed tubing on braces for quick identification.
- Wide ladder within frame with hexagonal rung for easier and safer climbing.
- Large, articulated rubber feet on all stabilisers.
- Extruded tube diameter 50.8mm, thickness 1.6mm.
- 3mm frame spigots.
- Extruded aluminium ladder stile and rung.
- Heat treated gravity castings with stainless steel bracing lock pins.
- Reinforced platforms.
Our industrial Scaffold Towers are Certified to completely comply with the requirements of the European Standard, EN1004:2004.
All industrial LEADER scaffold towers supplied are guaranteed for LIFE! The Safe Working loads on a LEADER scaffold system evenly distributed are 275kg per scaffold tower platform.
The maximum safe working load for complete scaffold tower systems is 950kg, this includes the scaffold towers weight. Even if you do not buy your class 3 industrial scaffolding towers from us, just ask if the equipment you are buying has a CE mark certificate to EN1004:2004, ask for proof!
To download the full LEADER Component Schedule please CLICK HERE.
To download the full LEADER Instruction Manual please CLICK HERE.